Antonia van der Meer is the author of over a dozen books on a wide variety of subjects, including health, parenting, humor, weddings, beauty, young adult non-fiction and more.
Her books have been translated and published throughout the world.
- The Modern Bride Survival Guide (Wiley, 2007)
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to The Creative Wedding (Alpha Books, Macmillan, 1999)
- Why Can’t a Man be More Like a Cat? (Dell, 1996)
- Great Beginnings: An Illustrated Guide to You and Your Baby’s First Year (Dell, 1994)
- Great Expectations: An Illustrated Guide to Your Pregnancy, Your Birth, Your Baby (Dell, 1993)
- The Midwife’ s Pregnancy and Childbirth Book (Henry Holt, 1990) (paperback: HarperPerennial, 1991)
- Relief from Chronic TMJ Pain (Dell, 1990)
- Relief from Chronic Headache (Dell, 1990)
- Bride’s New Ways to Wed (Perigee Books, Putnam Publishing, 1990)
- Parenting Your Premature Baby (Henry Holt, 1989) (paperback edition: Dell, 1990)
- The Private Adoption Handbook (Villard, Random House, 1988)
- Get The New Wave Look (Simon & Schuster, 1986)
- Kisses That Miss and Other Awkward Moments (Simon & Schuster, 1985)
- Get Gorgeous! (Simon & Schuster, 1984)